It is never a good sign when I’ve been biking a lot, typically that indicates an injury. September was one of those months. I ended up with 500.2 miles on the bike over 30.75 hours. Most of that was in the final 2 weeks of the month as I eased back on the running and built up the biking. It looks like October will also be a biking month as I’m slated to take at least 2 weeks with just one short (3 or 4 miles) run a day. I’ll try to get in at least 2 hours a day on the bike during that time. Hopefully after that I’ll be able to ease off the bike and slowly ramp up the running. Time will tell.
This is my "old" bike. I still try to get out there on it at least once a year. 1997 Bianci Strada

No comments:
Post a Comment