Sunday, August 25, 2024

Week Ending 08/25/24

 Back to running!  After nearly four weeks off (at least from running), I got a reprieve and started back.  I tested things out with a 2 mile run on the treadmill at Pinnacle PT.  Nothing fell off so I moved forward with a couple of four mile runs over the weekend.  So far, so good.  The knee is sore but not terrible.  My hamstrings and quads are probably more sore than the knee and that is "normal" for me when starting back...perhaps due to the hours on the ElliptiGo and bike.

Week - 10 miles running

ElliptiGo - 11 hours, 176 miles

Spin bike - 4.5 hours, 91.8 miles

Giant touring bike - 2 hours, 23.8 miles

Walking (averaged under 15 minute pace) 15 miles

Picked up my $$$ for the CARS from Tom & Ellen Raffio

Sad day, but a really fantastic memorial service 

The first Dunkin Pumpkin Latte of the season!




No comments:

Post a Comment