Tuesday, August 20, 2024

The last two weeks

 Catching up on the last two weeks.

Week Ending 08-11-24

After a week of just walking I eased back into biking.  Richard Bolt joined me for my first outside ride as we got poured on while biking the Freeman Rail Trail in Concord, Acton, and Carlisle.  I closed out the week with a much nicer outside ride in Concord NH and was able to handle the hills around Oak Hill with not much of an issue. In between I also slowly increased the indoor ElliptiGo. Totals for week Bike 11:30 (199 miles), ElliptiGo 3:25 (54 miles), Walk 8:06 (32 miles).  Just missed my goal of 24 hours of activity.

 Week Ending 08-18-24

This week I focused on upping the mileage on the ElliptiGo and Bike along with continued physical therapy.  I got my stitches out on Thursday and consistently walked under 15 minute pace and even had a couple of walks under 14s (which is about as fast as I can go without running).  Totals for the week Bike 9:01 (162.6 miles), ElliptiGo 9:30 (152 miles), Walk 6:49 (28 miles).  Over 24 hours of activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment